CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare System (CrMS)
The CREIGHTON MODEL FertilityCare System (CrMS) is based upon the knowledge and understanding of the naturally-occurring phases of a woman's fertility and infertility. CrMS relies upon the standardized observation and charting of biological markers that are essential to a woman's gynecological and reproductive health. Now, a woman can know her cycles and use this information for the maintenance of her health. Further, couples can use this knowledge to plan their family and build their future together.
IS CrMS RIGHT FOR ME?
- Do you want to know more about how your menstrual and fertility cycles works?
- Are you tired of taking birth control pills or using condoms?
- Are you looking for something to manage your fertility that is entirely natural?
- Are you interested in a family planning system that also allows you to monitor and maintain your health?
- Are you looking for a solution to a reproductive problem? Infertility? Miscarriage? Stillbirth? Prematurity?
- Are you looking for a solution to Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)? Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)? Recurrent Ovarian Cysts? Abnormal Bleeding? Painful Periods?
- Would you like a family planning system that actually helps strengthen your marriage, where both the the man and the woman work together?
About the Developer - Dr. Thomas Hilgers
Thomas W. Hilgers, MD, is the director of the Pope Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction and the National Center for Women's Health in Omaha, Nebraska. Working at the St. Louis University and Creighton University Schools of Medicine, Hilgers and his coworkers developed the Creighton Model FertilityCare System. Dr. Hilgers is currently a senior medical consultant in obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive medicine and surgery at the Pope Paul VI Institute. He is a clinical professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, Nebraska. In 1994, Dr. Hilgers was appointed to permanent membership to the Pontifical Academy for Life. In 2004, Dr. Hilgers published the definitive textbook on natural procreative technology, The Medical and Surgical Practice of NaProTECHNOLOGY.